7.12.2011

Climbing Trees in Vintage Pinks

outfit21

top :: 80's vintage sweater
bottom :: thrifted jean shorts
shoes :: metallic silver flats from Spain
bracelets :: faux pearls from Forever21

We had such a beautiful day today, I had to go outside and see if I could still climb the tree in the backyard. I could, kind of. In other news, I spent the weekend in New York visiting the boyfriend and boating on the Finger Lakes. While there, I was able to get some new vintage items for the store. Hopefully they will be in stock by early next week. In the meantime, I'm going to eat some more ice cream and watch The Nanny until I fall asleep on my dog.

post signature

3 Comments:

Josie said...

You look adorable, Courtney! I love that pink color on you.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

J said...

Really cute! :D

Jaime said...

you are too cute!